Product Category: Lab Reactors
Our reaction unit can be supplied with a range of vessels including 300ml, 500ml, 1L, 2L, 3L, 5L, 7L.
Lab Reactors are suitable for chemical process development, scale up and process simulation.
Double wall and Triple wall vessels in the same framework.
Reactions can be carried out with various volumes only by changing reaction vessel
VESSEL SUPPORTS: Each reactor set includes 1 vessel support for vessel top
OVERHEAD STIRRER CLAMP: Stirrer support clamp for single alignment of the overhead stirrer
HIGH HEAT TRANSFER EFFICIENCY OF THE TRIPLE WALLED JACKETED REACTOR
There are triple-walled reaction vessels from several manufacturers, but, they have different designs. The drawings below illustrate the difference in structural profiles between 50L Triple-walled vessels of STEROGLASS and other manufacturer.
The vacuum jacket virtually eliminates any heat exchange between the jacket outer surface and the atmosphere.
Because of maximum heat exchange efficiency imparted by the vacuum jacket, there is very little frost formation or condensation on the reactor vessel for low-temperature operations (i.e. below dew point or sub-zero operations), imparting visibility around the vessel, and hence, the process can be monitored visually.
Glass Ring Baffles
Our glass ring baffles distribute heat transfer medium evenly throughout the jacket, promoting precise temperature control.
STEROGLASS offers this advanced design for laboratory/small-scale glass reactors, allowing circulators to operate at maximum efficiency with fast heating / cooling capability.
Technical Data Basic configuration
- LAB REACTOR Jacketed vessel DN100 - Volume[l]: 0,3l - 0,5l - 1l - 2l - 3l - 5l - 7l
- LAB REACTOR triple vessel DN100 - Volume[l]: 0,3l - 0,5l - 1l - 2l - 3l
- Lids, flat flange [DN]: DN 100
- Reactor vessel openings (units/standard): 4/NS29/32, 1/ NS14/23
- Reactor vessel openings (units/standard): 4/NS29/32, 1/ NS14/23 rodavis
- Material in contact with medium: borosilicate glass 3.3, PTFE
- Working temperature max °C: 200
- Working temperature min. °C: room temperature
- Temperature probe Ø6 [mm]: PTFE-encapsulated stainless steel
- Stirring and mixing: PTFE-jacketed stainless steel shaft
- Coil condenser Dimroth type [mm]: 200, 300, 350, 500
- Dropping funnels cylindrical, graduated [ml]: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2000
- Weight [kg]: from 16 to 22Kg depending on the configuration
- Structure dimensions ( W x H x D) [mm]: 450 x 1050 x 370
- Permissible ambient temperature [°C]: 5-40
- Permissible relative moisture [%]: 80
- Protection class: IP42
- Voltage V: 230/115
- Frequency [Hz]: 50 / 60
- Power input max. [W]: 176