Some advantages in short:
- Direct read technology, each reaction takes place in its own cuvette
- True sample blanking of colored samples performed directly in each cuvette
- No analytical flowing streams or flow cells
- No baseline stabilisation
- No manual manifold changeover
- No excessive reagent consumption
- Automatic method changeover
- Batch and random mode
Supplier: Alliance Instruments
The NEW SMARTCHEM 450 is the the most recent analyzer among a full range of laboratory instruments from AMS Alliance. The 450 has been designed to meet the needs of high productivity while reducing the overall cost of analysis and providing accurate, safe, rapid and standardized results.
Thanks to its loading capacity (100 samples, 72 reagents) and its capacity of 450 tests/hour, the SMARTCHEM 450 is the right solution for medium to large laboratories with its incomparable efficiency and capacity.
Barcode readers, ready to use reagents with unique inventory management, connectivity … everything has been designed to optimize both the performance and the autonomy of the SMARTCHEM 450, which will reduce the preparation time of your analyses.
- Direct read Discrete analysis
- Fully automated instrument
- Long-life cuvettes with integrated Cuvette Quality Assurance System
- Cadmium module for Nitrate analysis
- ISE module for pH, Conductivity and Redox analysis
- New NELAC compliant software
- Barcode reading for samples and reagents
- User friendly software
- Ready-to-use reagents
The discrete technology flexibility allows the operator to safely combine the analyses and the parameters in all kind of sample matrices. The SMARTCHEM 450 is ideal for medium sized laboratories serving the environmental, municipal water, agricultural and waste water markets. Hundreds of ready to use Standard and EPA methods are available for most common ions, organic acids, minerals and sugars. A list of common parameters for each application is listed below at the bottom of the page. Hundreds of ready to use Standard and EPA methods are available for most common ions, organic acids, minerals and sugars.
The SMARTCHEM 450 is the most flexible analyzer of the market, adaptable to all laboratories requirements and operator needs. It uses the latest innovations of discrete technology in order to offer more flexibility, more precision, more simplicity, more rapidity, and finally, better results.
Fully automated, direct read, bench top, Discrete analyzer.
End Point, Kinetic, Differential, Bi chromatic assays, fully programmable.
Up to 72 reagents can be loaded into the refrigerated compartment.
- 4 universal, separate racks for continuous loading of samples, calibrators and controls
- each rack contains up to 18 samples (4-7-10 ml tubes)
- 28 extra positions for urgent samples, calibrators and controls
- Tubes size: 12,5-13,3 mm diam. and 50-75-100 mm height
URGENT SAMPLE ANALYSIS
Allowed at any time.
Up to 450 tests/hour (including 120 for ISE test)
MINIMUM REACTION VOLUME
Photometer:multi - wavelenght optics, double beam
Wavelength: 12 wavelengths available with 9 on board
Source: halogen lamp 6V/10W
Linear range: 0.001 - 4.200 Abs
Resolution: 0.0001 Abs
One mechanic arm provides all sampling operation with :
- Capacitive liquid level sensing
- Reagent pre-warming at 37°C
- Automatic probe washing
- Sample Volume range : 2.0 μl- 300 μl (1μl incr.)
- Reagent Volume : 3.0 μl-300 μl (1μl incr.)
- Sample pre-dilution
- Sample rerun with or without dilution
Automatic dilution in pre and post-dilution.
Holds 80 cuvettes which performs the following operations:
- Automatic cuvette washing
- Continuous monitoring of cuvette quality
50 x 70 x 105 cm (H x W x L).
- Bar code reader for Sample
- Bar code reader for Reagent
- ISE module for pH, conductivity and redox
- Nitrate module
Ready to use reagents