More productivity, lower running costs and better results
Lower running costs
The Smartchem range is the first discrete analyzers to utilize washable cuvettes with an integrated wash and control station, which guarantee a lower running cost and reduced risk of contamination.
In addition to automated analysis the Smartchem 600 offers automated system Quality Control. It also provides reduced hazardous waste management cost, reduced volume of waste and low energy & water consumption. It's a Green technology.
The instrument offers a very high capacity of 200 samples with continuous loading, and barcode reading for samples & reagents. With the new capped tubes, you can run any type of samples without any problems. The caps will prevent evaporation and contamination. The Smartchem 600 utilizes a 6 mm or 10 mm Optical Path for increase accuracy.
New user friendly software
The Smartchem 600 is available with a new user-friendly operating software with intuitive access concept and touch screen approach, with the possibility of wireless control. Extremely cflexible, it is designed for either keyboard or touchscreen. The software is bi-directional LIMS and EPA Nilac compliant.
The Smartchem range is also the first discrete analyzers to utilize a patented, dedicated sample prep module for the determination of NOx by Cadmium reduction. The instrument provides also a pH,Conductivity and Redox module. We propose a wide range of ready-to-use reagents dedicated to the Smartchem 600 for more productivity.
- 600 tests per hour
- 200 samples capacity with continuous loading
- Automatic startup and calibration routine
- Unlimited number of unattended tests
- Barcode reading for samples and reagents
- No disposable cuvettes
- Long-life cuvettes with integrated wash & control station
- Cadmium module for Nitrate analysis
- ISE module for pH, conductivity and redox analysis
- Capped tubes
- New software with touch screen
- Bi-directional LIMS ready
- Ready-to-use reagents
- Green technology
The Smartchem 600 provides:
- More Productivity
- Lower Running costs
- Better results
Fully automated, direct read, floor stand, random access, Discrete analyzer.
End Point, Kinetic, Differential, Bi chromatic assays up to 999 tests, fully programmable.
Up to 100 reagents can be loaded into the refrigerated compartment and distributed on:
- 5 removable racks (8 main positions) + 5 satellites
- 100/50/25/5 ml containers
- Reagents barcode reading (option)
- Up to 200 samples on board
- 2 independent carousels hosting 20 racks of 10 positions each, for continuous sample loading
- Cups and/or tubes of 10-13 mm (max height 100 mm)
- Sample tube caps for sensitive application
- Samples barcode reading (option)
URGENT SAMPLE ANALYSIS
Allowed at any time.
Up to 600 tests/hour including ISE (pH, conductivity, redox).
MINIMUM REACTION VOLUME
Photometer: direct reading with Reference channel
Wavelength: 12 available wavelengths from 340 nm to 880 nm
Optical Path: 6 or 10 mm
Linear range: 0.001 - 4.200 Abs
- 3 sampling arms
- 3 Shock sensors
- 1 blockage sensor
- 3 Capacitive liquid level sensors
- 2 positions for stirrer/mixer
- Automatic probe washing
- Sample rerun with or without dilution
- Limited water consumption (less than 7 liters/hour)
Automatic dilution in pre and post-dilution.
- 85 cuvettes divided into 5 racks
- Automatic cuvette washing
- Continuous monitoring of cuvette quality
- Incubation temperature control at 37°C +/- 0,3
- Separate waste lines to minimize hazard disposable
- Use of washable cuvettes (Green technology)
96 x 70 x 120 cm (W x D x H).
- ISE module for pH, conductivity & Redox
- Nitrate module with new reductor
- Barcode reader for reagents
- Barcode reader for samples
- Digestion system: Easy digest
- Distillation system: Easy Dist
- Ready to use reagents