Strike 2000 Rotary Evaporator has both industrial and laboratory rotary evaporation features. It meets the process needs by using Borosilicate glass and PTFE permitting aggressive substances treatment. The plant allows for a evaporation of volatile components (low-boiling) so as to separate them from the residual ones (high-boiling)thanks to the difference of their boiling point. STRIKE 2000 Rotary Evaporator is suitable to run in atmospheric pressure and under vacuum conditions so as to lower the boiling point and allowing indirect heating by using water or oil.
Easy and totally safe start-up‚ check and stop procedures of the process. STRIKE 2000 Rotary Evaporator is provided with a transparent protection shield located on the evaporation flask and bath thermostatic.
The heating bath is lifted by means of a hydraulic system which‚ in case of power failure‚ goes automatically down to avoid fluid overheating.
A great feature of Strike 2000 Rotary Evaporator is its PTFE/carbographite sealing system which allows a perfect vacuum-tight anti-corrosion seal without gaskets or other materials that can be damaged by solvent contact. This sealing system is a standard in all Strike 2000 models and does not require any maintenance.
PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE
Strike 2000 Rotary Evaporator runs under atmospheric pressure conditions and vacuum . It guarantees a perfect vacuum tight up to P = 5mmHg. Therefore‚ low evaporation temperatures mean reduced process times. The thermostatic bath can run both with water and oil allowing to reach 200°C maximum temperature; it also permits evaporation of any solvents under atmospheric pressure conditions. The heating bath is supplied with two 2Kw electric heaters.
The process operating conditions can be set and displayed; any value error or anomalous temperature or pressure peaks will block the electric power.
CONTINUOUS MEASUREMENT AND VISUAL DISPLAY OF THE FOLLOWING PARAMETERS:
- Temperature set
- Real bath temperature
- Vapor temperature set
- Real rotation speed of evaporation flask
- Glass assembly material: Borosilicate ISO3585 plastic coated glass
- Sealing system material: PTFE and carbografite
- Heating bath capacity: 35 L
- Evaporation flask capacity: 20 L
- Refrigerating system exchange surface: 0‚6 m2
- Collecting flask capacity: 1 from 10 L
- Evaporation flask rotation speed: 15-100 rpm
- Plastic coated glassware except for the evaporation flask
- Removable thermostatic bath for easy drainage and cleaning
- Heating bath automatic system lifting also in case of power failure
- Trasparent screen shield for the thermostatic bath and evaporation flas