Flexible Sample Preparation for
Surface Area and Pore Size Analysis
Since 1988 the Autosorb® Degasser has been the premier productivity engine for busy surface and material characterization laboratories across the globe. The latest evolution in this tradition is the new XeriPrep™ degasser, multi-sample preparation unit. Ideal for R&D, commercial labs, and multi-user laboratories.
New & Improved Features
- Six independently controlled stations.
- Individual temperatures and ramp rates.
- Software controlled temperature profiles.
- Windows® based software with custom degas parameter programming capability.
- Built in cold trap for clean vacuum.
- Built in vacuum pump with oil mist filter.
- Turbo pump option for high vacuum applications.
- New lighted touch controls.
- Electronically actuated valves.
- Evacuation rate control to prevent elutriation of fine powders.
Use any of the independent sample ports at the same or different temperature.
Program and save your run protocols for reproducible degassing.
Built on proven technology platform.
Uses electronically actuated and controlled valves.
Lighted controls clearly indicate valve status.
Autosorb® 6B, Autosorb® 6iSA™, Autosorb® iQ, Nova® Series, Quadrasorb™, and iSorb™.
Sample Stations: 6
Degas Method: Vacuum
Cold Trap: Yes
Max Temp: 450°C optional
Temperature Control: Via PC Software
Evacuation Rate: Coarse, Medium & Fine
Dimensions: Height 29” (74cm) x Width 30.5” (77cm) x Depth15.8” (40cm)
Weight: 159 lbs. (72 kg)
Vacuum Pump: Included (turbo pump optional)