200L ECOCHYLL X9 HI-SPEED EVAPORATOR
The world’s large true volume batch concentrator
Engineered to satisfy the highest volume requirements for decarboxylation and solvent recovery, the 200L EcoChyll X9 large capacity evaporation unit is a high-speed and ultra-efficient system for demanding botanical extractions.
Product Category: Rotary Evaporators / Rotovap
200L EcoChyll X9 Hi-Speed Evaporator Complete System
Turnkey System Designed for:
|Large Scale Solvent Recovery and Decarboxylation|
Solvent Recovery Throughput:
|Up to 80L of ethanol per hour|
True Load Volume:
Note: The X9 EcoChyll can be paired with 100 and 200 liter evaporation units.
- Exceeds the performance of eight 50L traditional rotary evaporators
- Recovers all residual solvents (below 500ppm)
- Designed to handle an extremely wide range of solvents, including water and all common solvents used in the cannabis and hemp industries
- No need to move glassware: The stationary evaporation flask is filled with a siphon feed valve and emptied with a drain valve for uninterrupted operation
- Spacious evaporation flask prevents “bumping” of solution into condensation unit
- Can be incorporated in-line with botanical extraction or winterization systems and fully automated
- Digital interfaces and data monitoring for stirring rod, vacuum pump, chiller, and heating mantle
- Patented EcoChyll condensation unit reaches -40°C on the coils in under one minute
- Single user operation with minimal interference required
- Capable of evaporating ethanol at low temperatures (38C)
- Extremely energy efficient
- Safety features for automatic shutdown
Engineered to satisfy the highest volume requirements for decarboxylation and solvent recovery, the EcoChyll® X9 large capacity evaporation unit is a high-speed and ultra-efficient system for demanding botanical extractions. Based on unique triple coil self-cooling technology, this workhorse solution is the best evaporation unit for large-scale extractions, with a greater maximum capacity than any alternative on the market.
The EcoChyll® X9 evaporation unit was engineered to address the bottleneck in botanical extraction laboratories servicing the booming hemp industry. Extractions, solvent recovery, and decarboxylation processes that once took several experienced operators with numerous rotary evaporators (rotovaps) hours, can now be accomplished in a fraction of the time. With a 16,000 watts heating mantle and a matching high cooling capacity, the EcoChyll® X9 comprehensively exceeds the performance of up to eight 50 liter traditional rotovaps.
Large-Volume Evaporation Units from Ecodyst
Ecodyst has developed a proprietary self-cooling technology to disrupt the world of rotary evaporators and provide a new solution for today’s extraction challenges. The EcoChyll® X9 evaporation unit delivers unprecedented efficiency improvements and numerous ROIs for industrial-scale researchers at the analytical or preparative stages.
If you require a vacuum evaporator with a smaller footprint, consider our double condenser EcoChyll® X7 rotary vacuum evaporator, available in sizes of 22 – 100 liters.
- Dimensions (approx.) – 96″ L x 34″ W x 80″ H
- Mobility – All components on locking wheels
- Total power usage – 27.4kW
- Heating mantle – 80 amp, 208-240V three phase line, 18.4kW
- X9 EcoChyll – 40 amp, 230V single phase line, 9kW
- Vacuum pump, stirring rod, liquid transfer pump all use standard 115V (or 230V) lines
- Evaporation flask load volume – 200L
- Evaporation flask minimum load volume – 5L
- Receiving keg load volume – Two 60L kegs
- EcoChyll cooling capacity – Available on request
- EcoChyll minimum temperature – -50°C
- Condenser triple-coil surface area – ~14,000 cm2
- Heating mantle maximum temperature – 250°C
- Overhead stirrer maximum speed – 1800rpm (recommended 150rpm)
- Overhead stirrer maximum torque – 50 in-lbs = 800 in-oz
- Metal parts – Stainless steel 316
- Glass parts – Borosilicate glass
- Sealing and tubing materials – PTFE and FEP
- Warranty** – One-Year Manufacturer (includes parts & labor, excludes all glass components)