EcoChyll S, a powerful small footprint smart self- cooling condenser that upgrades any brand rotary evaporator
- Small footprint
- Smart self-cooling condenser with chemically resistant coils and a huge surface area
- Condenser is always available and eliminates recirculating chiller, antifreeze, dry ice, and water
- No associated operational expenses
- Eco-friendly energy efficiency
- Designed for an extremely wide range of solvents, including water and all solvents used in the cannabis and hemp industries
- Single user operation with minimal interference required
Small Rotovap Systems from Ecodyst
Engineered for convenient, small-scale extraction processes where space is at a premium, the EcoChyll® S pioneers tankless evaporation technology for low volume extractions. Based on a single metallic coil condenser with completely stationary glassware, the EcoChyll® S provides an efficient and safe alternative to chillers based on dry ice or antifreeze.
Our small-scale lab rotary evaporator is highly compatible with traditional small rotovaps and short path distillation equipment, with a footprint of less than 1 square foot meaning it is easily integrated into benchtop systems. The EcoChyll® S is designed to provide budget-limited users with a cutting-edge and powerful solution for decarboxylation and solvent recover applications.
For More Information
Ecodyst has pioneered a brand-new self-cooling technology designed to disrupt the traditional rotary evaporator (rotovap) market. The EcoChyll® S is our proprietary tankless evaporator for low volume extractions, but the Ecodyst Hydrogen is envisaged as the successor to the already successful EcoChyll® S.
If you are looking for another small-scale evaporation unit, consider the Ecodyst 1H.
- Dimensions (approx.) – 12″ L x 9″ W x 27″ H
- Total power usage – 1000 watts
- 1 standard 115V (or 230V) line
- EcoChyll cooling capacity – Available on request
- EcoChyll minimum temperature – -40°C
- Metal parts – Stainless steel 316
- Glass parts – Borosilicate glass
- Condensation coils – coated with chemically-resistant fluoropolymer Halar
- Sealing and tubing materials – PTFE and FEP
- Warranty** – One-Year Manufacturer (includes parts & labor, excludes all glass components)