LY-9610 Imaging Unit
The imaging unit allows real-time observation, particle image acquisition, and assessment of the particles in the wet circulation system. It is small and integrated in the main unit without increasing instrument footprint!
- Detect and count even with trace amounts of unusual particles (Contaminants, large particles and aggregated particles)
- Detect bubbles in wet circulation system.
- Improved understanding of sample dispersion (effect of stirring, sonication, addition of surfactants, stabilizers, etc.)
- Particle shape analysis* (Optional Advanced Software)
- Image acquisition and particle detection.
- Automatic detection of large particles.
- Automatic detection of bubbles.
- Real time trend graph and histogram of equivalent circular diameter.
- Histogram of shape distribution (aspect ratio, roundness, length, width) with optional advanced software.